Partner with Us
Become an Annual Sponsor
Please consider a generous tax deductible donation to Wilderness4Life (a 501(c)3 public charity). The Parker Bounds Johnson Foundation gratefully acknowledges and salutes the following corporations, private foundations and personal donors for their generous gifts, support and dedication.
- Carr Construction
Trail Blazer $500+
- Yvonne Green
Tim & Gayle Meier
Dr. Jeffrey Spathas, DMD, & Kim Spathas
Jim & Pat Moss
Safe Build Alliance
Mike & Grace Rich
- Sue Churchill
- In Memory of Marc Miller
John & Sue Brock
Ed & Zora Bell Roley
Sammamish Animal Sanctuary
Diane Odegard Gockel
Fire Starter - Up to $100
- Susan Connolly
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer. Email us and we'll help you maximize your impact.
This a well-attended event for a great cause. Get in early, seats fill quickly.
Get your Tickets for the Event!
Donating an Item for the Auction?
The Way to Wilderness Auction
May 7, 2021
Early reservations are OPEN for table sponsors and donors. Email us for additional information.
S M L XL
Back by popular demand in a great new color! Way cool natural heather brown!
These unisex cotton/poly blend T’s are everyone’s favorite and will not lose their shape or fade!
*if you are going to a sponsored event and/or want to help us save on shipping costs by picking up your items in person, let us know. CLICK HERE.
ALMOST SOLD OUT !!!
*If you are going to a sponsored event and/or want to help us save on shipping costs by picking up your items in person, let us know. CLICK HERE
Original Design Bracelet
Black, Brown, Grey leather
Cast Metal Pine Cone Logo Original Design
Order 3 bracelets
and receive a necklace- FREE!
Original Design Necklaces
Black, Grey suede leather
Cast metal Pine Cone Logo Original Design
Can be a glasses holder, lanyard, badge holder,
or charm necklace.
Thank you for your support!
For a special thank you, send us a picture wearing your Pine Cone Wilderness4Life shirt, bracelet, or necklace (or all three) in some cool outdoorsy place in nature and you will be entered to win a prize in our upcoming surprise drawings!!
Email your photo with the subject line: PINE CONE BLING PHOTO CONTEST to [email protected].
Amazon Smile will donate a small portion of your purchase amount to help us provide scholarships for youth in-crisis to wilderness therapy programs.
Click here to find out more: Amazon Smile
How Can You Help? ❤️
- PLEASE PROVIDE an experiential auction item, service, excursion, getaway, or gift certificate or vouchers for our annual “The Way To Wilderness” Auction
- RESERVE your place at the table to our upcoming The Way to Wilderness Auction Dinner Dance
- MAKE a cash donation at our auction to help struggling young people and their families
- VOLUNTEER your time, talent and ideas! We are seeking responsible and enthusiastic helpers and leaders.
- CREATE an awareness and fundraising event with us and your business!
- ASK how your company can match individual’s charitable giving or become a corporate donor.
What Your Contribution Will Do for You?
- YOU WILL GET RECOGNITION on our PBJW4L Website, Facebook, Instagram & at our auction event.
- YOUR DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE with your charitable giving tax receipt and thank you letter.
- YOUR DONATIONS ARE effectively DOUBLED with our 100% Grant Matching Wilderness Partnership Program
- YOU WILL FEEL SO GOOD about helping a young person, the family, and your community find hope & healing.
Latest Pledge Drive Results
If you or someone you care about are in crisis, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at
1-800-273-TALK (8255), contact the Crisis Text Line by texting TALK to 741-741,
or visit www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
© 2020 Wilderness4Life.org - a Non-Profit Public Charity 501(c)3 Tax ID#81-3500151